BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS:
This is an early access release, it’s not for everyone to use. You should download this if you’re having issues with a previous release or want to test R18 before it’s properly released. Any bugs you find can be posted here and will hopefully be fixed in the upcoming official release.
I’ve been on holiday for the last week so I apologise for the lack of updates. I have a relatively small-ish one today as an early access build with the full release coming soon (which will include TV series as I didn’t finish it all today sorry).
- Ability to send MAG events from the MAGs page.
- New transcode profile generator with all options available.
- Added per-user Package Override options, edit the reseller to see these options.
- Streams page changed slightly, a bit clearer (added timeshift icon, icons for status and moved current source).
- Added option in Settings to change from normal API to localhost API. Tick this box if you’re having issues with API.
- Fixed M3U import issues with 17B.
- Fixed MAG search for lowercase MAC addresses.
- Username is now non-changeable for resellers who can’t change passwords.
- Unblocking IP’s now unblocks from load balancers too.
- Added restart on edit / start on creation to Movies and Streams.
- Revamped dashboard, all servers visible in overview.
- Added stream tools to allow you to tranfers DNS or move streams from server to server.
- If Download Images is ticked in settings, stream icons are now downloaded too. Fixed edit redownloading images.
- Added RTMP IP’s for RTMP push. In settings dropdown.
- Ability to delete 2 factor auth credentials for a user incase they forget their code.
- More settings added, persistent connections.
- Returns to location after login timeout due to inactivity.
- Combined stream categories to cover Streams, Movies & Series.
- Numerous bugfixes.
UPDATE – 18A (11/11/2019 14:50):
- Added Manual Channel Ordering – in settings dropdown.
- Changed Bouquet order again, now simpler and maybe quicker.
- Fix setting for localhost API.
- Added download button to Backups page in Settings.
- Removed requirement for owner on users for admins only. Fixes legacy problems.
- Add another setting to allow changing usernames for resellers.
- Changed stream check to check for URL instead of name on M3U import.
Still To Come (hopefully in this order):
- TV Series
- Admin Permissions
- Mass Edit Registered Users
- M3U Import / Folder Import for Movies & Series
- Folder Watching
- Created Channels
- Sonarr / Radarr / Plex Integration
Dwonload Xtream UI